vMix 126.96.36.199 is a Software Video Mixer and Switcher that utilizes the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live HD video mixing, a task previously only possible on expensive dedicated hardware mixers. vMix also functions as live streaming software that allows you to publish your live productions directly to the Internet! vMix runs on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 platforms. vMix is a complete live video production software solution with features including LIVE mixing, switching, recording and LIVE to a stream of SD, full HD and 4K video sources including cameras, video files, DVDs, images, Powerpoint and much much more. Create professional live productions in HD, SD, and even 4K!
vMix is software that allows you to create professional quality productions on your own computer at a fraction of the cost. vMix gives you the power to add multiple cameras, videos, images, audio, web streams, Powerpoint, titles, virtual sets, chroma key, and much more to your production. You are then able to display, record and live to stream your production all at the same time! Live Production & Streaming Software for your Windows PC
vMix can be used in large-scale multi-camera events or simple webcam one person productions. There is a once off payment to use vMix so you don’t need to pay a yearly subscription fee. Once you pay for vMix you also get free Version upgrades for 12 months! After the 12 months, you can pay a small upgrade fee to have the latest and greatest version of vMix.
vMix 188.8.131.52 Features:
- Video Capture from HDMI, HD-SDI, SDI, Component, S-Video, Composite as supported by source up to 1080p at 30fps
- DV/HDV Sources supported with delay
- AVI, WMV, MPEG and QuickTime files
- Video List (load multiple video files as a single input)
- DVDs including menu navigation
- High-Quality CGI Titles with customizable text including Headline (lower two-thirds) and Scoreboard template
- PowerPoint (static slides only)
- Audio Files (MP3, WAV)
- Audio Devices
- Remote computer screen capture via Ethernet
- Flash (SWF) and Flash Video (FLV)
- RTMP Sources
- WPF (XAML)
- Video Delay
- Solid Colour
- Cross Fade
- 3D Zoom
- Slide Effect
- Wipe Effect
- Colour Keying and Chroma Keying with Auto Green and Blue Screen
- Colour Correction
- Black/White Level Adjustments
- Colour Keying adjustable RGB tolerance
- Deinterlacing and Sharpen
- Zoom, Rotate, Pan and Crop
- Combine three inputs (background and two foregrounds) to create a multi-view output in many configurations including split-screen and picture-in-picture
- Automate playback of multiple inputs with the playlist feature
- Set start time, duration and transition effect for each item in the playlist
- Overlay any Input with alpha channel transparency as either a full overlay or PIP (Picture in Picture)
- Four Overlay Inputs supported at a time in HD and SD Editions
- Output 4 formats simultaneously (Screen, File, DeckLink, Streaming)
- Default output to secondary computer display or projector
- Optional output to compatible rendering device such as the Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro
- Live Recording to local hard disk in DV in SD resolutions or the CineForm Codec for recording in HD (CineForm Codec not included)
- Record the raw output from multiple capture inputs simultaneously to AVI
- DV/HDV sources have a minimum of half a second of delay
- Full Audio Mixer for each input with configurable Master Audio Meter
- Audio can be included with Video Recording using any available audio capture sources
What’s New in this Version?
- Recalibrated skin tone line in Vectorscope for better accuracy
- Added new recommended Periscope streaming quality presets
Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32/64-bit)
Processor 2 GHz Intel Core
2 GB Ram
730 MB Hard Space
Personal use of free
vMix 184.108.40.206 Activation Keys 100% Working:
How to Install/Crack:
- Download from given link below.
- Install as normally vMix 220.127.116.11 Crack.
- Tap open & run it.
- Activate from given keys.
- That’s all.
- Enjoy it.